Tuesday 16 October 2012

the white blazer




For today’s post I decided to blog about my easily most worn item of clothing the white blazer! I went on the search for mine over a year ago before all the hype and being able to find them everywhere I was trawling eBay after seeing them on the Kardashians and loving how classy and simple they looked but added such an edge! I love a good blazer I must have one in every colour!! Here’s some of the ways I’ve worn my white blazer 




These are all quite old photos, but are the only ones that properly showed the blazer! I really don't wear black and blue that much, honestly! haha! Hope you like them, let me know what you think! X

2 comments:

  1. Ahh love the blazer and love your style! :)

    http://vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you honey! like your blog! X

    ReplyDelete