Monday 15 October 2012

outfit post #2

So last weekend me and the boy were meant to be visiting family in Scotland but plans changed and so we were both left with time off work and nothing to do.. so we decided to spend the weekend in Cardiff and have a shopping weekend! We found a cheap and cheerful last minute hotel in town and headed down Saturday morning. Obviously, when I got to the hotel I realised I forgot the top I’d left hanging on my wardrobe that I was meant to be wearing out to dinner so this last minute outfit became! 






Jumper: H&M
Trousers: Next Petite
Heels: New Look 

I love love love these trousers!! The tapered fit, length and pattern are all amazing! Somehow they’re a petite 8 and were perfect size for me, although Next sizes are generous! The cream jumper gives it a more casual vibe and it looked lovely with my leather jacket over it but the off the shoulder still keeps it sexier for night time! I think it looked okay since I had the choice between this and a shredder jumper.. hmm? Hope you like it, let me know what you think! X

1 comment:

  1. great kecks!
    love your blog!

    Definitely a regular visitor now!

    Sheree xx

    @shereemilli

    glitzngrime.com

    ReplyDelete