Sunday 14 October 2012

outfit post #1

So this is the first post on my new blog, there was so much I wanted to change on my older one I decided it would be easier to just start fresh!

I'm on a little bit of a spending ban after going a bit nuts the last few weeks so I’ve got lots of new outfits to share with you on how I'm styling them, hopefully now I'm in uni and working less I will have a little more spare time and keep at this! 


Dress: Asos
Watch: River Island
Shoes: Chockers 
Bag: Select



Here's an outfit I wore on a night in town a few weeks ago, it was a friends of mines birthday and so we had a VIP booth for her so this glam dress could finally come out!! I originally bought it to go out for my lovely boyfriend’s birthday but my mum actually gave birth to my little sister that night so I was over at the hospital being a bad girlfriend but a good daughter sister! Perfect timing! He didn't mind of course but it does mean I've been waiting to wear it in so long!! I won't even go in to the drama I had finding a bag for this outfit, but long story short new shoes came a different colour to the bag I'd bought to go with them, found a bag from asos for £35 but then m sister found me bargan of the century £8 from Select of all places!! I didn't even know that shop was still open!
I'll show you more photos of the shoes in some upcoming outfits as this pictures deffinitley does not do them justice they are higher than my Jeffrey Campbell litas!!! Insane!! No where near as comfortable mind haha! But beauty is pain! Hope you like this outfit and my new blog, let me know what you think! X

No comments:

Post a Comment