Tuesday 16 October 2012

outfit post #3

In the last 2 posts my outfits have been evening and night out outfits and since I just started uni 2 weeks ago,  I've decided I'm going to take a photo of my day outfits every morning. I'm only in uni 3 days a week but every day? We’ll see how long I keep it up for! This outfit was from my first day! I'm wearing my old khaki pack-a-mac as I've been on the hunt for a winter parka, which I've now found so sure that will be featured in a post soon! 



I wore a blush pink button up chiffon shirt underneath this shredded cream jumper with indigo jeans and pale pink ballet pumps. Then my old pack-a-mac and tan tote bag! I still like to make an effort when going to uni even though i only want to look casual! I find myself wearing really simple clothes but jazzing them up with accessories a lot.  Hope you like it, let me know what you think! X

No comments:

Post a Comment